This is where it all starts.
Taking care of people. That's what working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car is all about. Since we opened our doors 60 years ago, our singular focus has been supporting each other so we can best serve our customers and grow our brands.
Operated by Enterprise Holdings, we are family-owned and family-run. We count Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental among our world-class portfolio of brands. Our global network spans more than 85 countries, with more than 97,000 team members.
Our Canadian Story
Our first Canadian branch opened more than 20 years ago with just four employees. Today, Enterprise Holdings is the largest car rental company in Canada with over 5,200 employees in more than 750 established locations.
And, with continued growth across Canada—there’s no shortage of opportunity.
When you join Enterprise in Canada, you’re joining a team that’s focused on empowerment, results, and growth. We believe in paving the way for employees to achieve ambitious career goals as they receive real-world, hands-on training.
Enterprise Management Internship Program - As a Management Intern, you’ll hit the ground running. You’ll take on many of the same tasks as our Management Trainees, learning what it takes to run a successful business, and honing your entrepreneurial skills.
In this paid internship, you’ll develop the skills to manage a fleet of hundreds of vehicles. We’ll teach you how to take care of our customers. And you’ll learn to develop marketing strategies. You’ll even complete for scholarships.
More important than your major - we’re looking for ambitious, customer-focused, fun-loving students. Why? Because that’s what working at Enterprise is all about. This internship will be more than just a line on your resume. You will gain the knowledge you need to be successful now and in the future. And that future may be right here — after all, we often hire our interns back for full-time positions.
- North American Candidate Experience Award from Talent Board, 2016
- Recruitment Team of the Year from Enactus Canada Human Resources Advisory Council, 2015
- Canadian Association of Career Educators and Employers (CACEE) Excellence in Innovation Award, 2015
- Multi-year award recipient of the “50 Best Employers in Canada” by the Globe and Mail Report on Business magazine
- Named a Top 25 Employer in Quebec
- Named a Top 10 Employer in the National Capital Region (Ottawa)
- Named a “Greater Toronto Area Top Employer” by the Globe and Mail